At W.L.A., our drivers are family. Their safety is the top priority of all, and you won’t find a transportation company that is more loyal to its drivers than us.
DISPATCH & CUSTOMER SERVICE AVAILABLE 24/7/365
Why Drive for W.L.A.? Simple...
- Great Pay
- Incredible Health & Retirement Benefits
- Consistent Lanes
- Financial Security
- Regular At-Home Time between trips, and an optional full week home after every four weeks on-the-road
- On-the-job training (Get paid while you learn the W.L.A. Way)
What You Need
- A Clean MVR – three-year driving history
- One Year Verifiable Experience ~OR~
Accredited Truck Driving School Graduate
- No DUI or DWI Conviction in the past 5 years
- Ability to Pass all Company and DOT Requirements – including alcohol & drug testing, medical certification, and road tests