W.L.A. driver-teams travel millions of miles every year delivering millions of tons of freight.
DISPATCH & CUSTOMER SERVICE AVAILABLE 24/7/365
What you produce and need shipped is the most important part of your business, which makes it the most important part of ours.
At W.L.A., we have built a powerful and reliable coast-to-coast transportation and delivery system that ensures your cargo is treated with care you would expect while getting where it needs to be when it needs to be there.
What We Do
- W.L.A.’s dedicated driver-teams routinely take dry cargo west to California, Oregon, and Washington, and return with produce and other cold storage goods.
- Typical trips to the west coast from our Mount Airy, NC transportation depot and back are done in five days – 2.5 days there, and 2.5 days back.
- We track every shipment in real time, so can too through our client portal.
What We Transport
- Temperature-sensitive freight: produce, computer, and electronics equipment
- Furniture & textiles
- Palleted packaged goods
- Farming and manufacturing equipment
- Auto parts
- Building/construction materials (lumber, windows, plumbing, and electrical supplies, etc.)
- EDI Electric Billing with ACH Payment Options
- GSP Tracking
- Staffed Dispatch Office 24/7/365
- Load Temperature Monitoring
- Omnitracs/QualComm ELD